Come Join The North Tarrant Heat & Air Team
Current Open Positions
We are in a growth mode and looking to expand our team. If you are interested, please submit an application below.
We are seeking an Office Manager to join our team! In this role, you will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Experience in dispatch and customer service, management in a service industry or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of industry is recommended, but not required
- Positive attitude and leadership qualities
- Advanced customer service skills
- Computer skills / Business Software
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Valid driver’s license
Job Type: Full-time
This is an entry level position where you will be learning how to do duct cleaning, preventive maintenance and new installations of HVAC systems. The position allows for growth into a service technician with increased earning potential. If you’re mechanically inclined and looking for a career we’d like to hear from you! Experience in other construction trades is a plus.
Primary Job Function:
Installation of HVAC equipment and ductwork in residential as well as commercial applications. To provide maintenance and repairs on a wide variety of residential and commercial heating and air conditioning systems according to company standards providing the customer with a high quality experience. Gain the knowledge to be an expert in duct cleaning and work your way up in the HVAC world.
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record
- Must pass drug and background screens.